By Michael J. Aminoff , H. Royden Jones, Ted M. Burns, Scott L. Pomeroy
Spinal twine and Peripheral Motor and Sensory structures, half 2 of The Netter choice of scientific Illustrations: anxious method, second variation, presents a hugely visible evaluate of the anatomy, pathology, and significant medical syndromes of the worried method, from cranial nerves and neuro-ophthalmology to spinal wire, neuropathies, autonomic fearful process, soreness body structure, and neuromuscular problems. This spectacularly illustrated quantity within the masterwork often called the (CIBA) Netter "Green Books" has been elevated and revised by means of Drs. H. Royden Jones, Jr., Ted M. Burns, Michael J. Aminoff, Scott L. Pomeroy to reflect the numerous fascinating advances in neurologic drugs - providing wealthy insights into neuroanatomy, neurophysiology, molecular biology, pathology, and numerous medical presentations.
• Get entire, built-in visible advice at the cranial nerves, spinal wire and peripheral motor and sensory structures with thorough, richly illustrated coverage.
• Quickly comprehend advanced issues due to a concise text-atlas structure that gives a context bridge among basic and really expert medicine.
• Clearly visualize how middle strategies of anatomy, body structure, and different simple sciences correlate throughout disciplines.
• Benefit from matchless Netter illustrations that provide precision, readability, aspect and realism as they supply a visible method of the scientific presentation and care of the patient.
• Gain a wealthy scientific view of all elements of the cranial nerves, spinal twine and peripheral motor sensory platforms in a single entire quantity, conveyed via attractive illustrations in addition to updated neuro-radiologic images.
• Clearly see the relationship among simple technology and medical perform with an built-in review of standard constitution and serve as because it pertains to neuro-pathologic conditions.
• Grasp present medical suggestions concerning the many features of grownup and baby neurologic drugs captured in vintage Netter illustrations, in addition to new illustrations created in particular for this quantity via artist-physician Carlos Machado, MD, and others operating within the Netter kind.